Nick Capstick, OBE
Outside of work
I am currently the CEO of the White Horse Federation with overall responsibility for its performance and delivery. I am directly accountable to the Executive Board of Directors and the Chair.
As well as overseeing the educational arm of the organisation I have a more direct portfolio of leading and managing our teaching schools and the Central Support infrastructure. In addition I currently have a school improvement role with two WHF schools. I also work on a regular basis for the Regional School’s Commissioner supporting the academies programme and vulnerable schools across the South West.
- PhD Educational Psychology and Management (Modular)
- MSc Educational Management
- B’Ed 1st English and Drama
- Awarded the Order of the British Empire for Outstanding Services to Education, 2016
- Head teacher of the Year Award 2009
- National Leader of Education
- Pride of Swindon Award
- National GTC Award – Carol Adams Memorial Award
- Drove Primary School runner up as “The Most Outstanding School of the Year Award 2012”