Nick has been with Knight Frank, an international property partnership with around 400 offices in some 50 countries employing around 14,000 people, for most of his working life.
His final role was head of KF’s residential business in the UK, responsible for over 30 profit centres. As a consequence of this appointment and those before his skills include :-
- A lifetime career spent in residential property, including valuations, legal matters, planning and marketing.
- An innate ability to negotiate and manage people.
- A desire, in the main, to be collaborative, borne out of necessity having been part of a relatively small partnership for 18 years.
- Strategic thinking, managing change and expansion.
- Maintaining an honourable and skilled reputation in a very competitive environment.