Richard has been at Taylor Wessing his whole working life and a partner for over 35 years. He has specific expertise across corporate litigation, corporate governance, fraud and asset tracing. As Managing Partner and senior partner, Richard was responsible for the growth and strategic development of the firm and also ran the company's, Middle East Group. He maintains an interest in education, and specifically the promotion of girls' education here and abroad, having been governor of three schools over the last 20 years and being successful in raising significant donations. Richard is very interested in the opportunity with TWHF and his experience in education governance and in the corporate legal/governance world would be very relevant.
- Managing Partner and then Senior Partner of Taylor Wessing, a major international law firm
- Experience of devising and implementing strategic initiatives, including mergers with international firms
- Recognised disputes lawyer handling cross-border litigation and arbitration, particularly in the mining and offshore trust sectors
- Specialist in Middle East issues, having had responsibility for the Dubai office and representing significant trading families and corporations in the GCC and elsewhere in the region
- Interest in education, and specifically the promotion of girls' education here and abroad, having been governor of three schools over the last 20 years.