I am a non EU resident. Do I require a visa before I apply?
You are free to apply to any school or position of interest and we will consider your application(s).
Following Brexit, immigration laws have changed. If you are a EU, EEA or Swiss National already residing in the UK on or before 31st December 2020, you are able to apply under the settlement scheme before 30th June 2021. Until then, you are able to continue to work under your usual right to work. For full details on how this may affect you, follow the link to the GOV website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-immigration-system-what-you-need-to-know
The White Horse Federation has been a license holder of Tier 2. Following the Brexit changes, “Tier 2” no longer exists but we still hold Certificates of Sponsorship for exceptional talent overseas.
We cannot advise you on your work eligibility status, but we do not reject any candidate because of his or her need to obtain appropriate work permit/visa. Please be aware that any offer of employment will be subject to the relevant DBS, Identification and Reference Checks prior to your start date with us.
If you are making an application from outside the EU, please refer to the links below for information on UK VISA requirements and guidance on how to get one:
What if I am unable to find a vacancy at a specific academy?
If you cannot find any vacancies listed for a particular school of interest, it means there are no current vacancies open at that time. To keep up to date with relevant vacancies at specific schools, click the ‘Get in Touch’ link to send us an email at the bottom of our Careers page. Please ensure you let us know which school/academy and which roles you are interested in when sending your email.
How can I tell if a White Horse Federation job is genuine?
When you are applying for a genuine job with The White Horse Federation:
- You will always be contacted from a White Horse Federation or Networx email address – never a webmail account such as Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail.
- You should always be suspicious of adverts with very poor spelling and grammar and limited detail.
- You will always be asked to complete an online application form through our careers portal, never via CV.
- You will never be asked for payments for visa processing, administration fees or accommodation deposits.
- You will never be asked for your bank details or personal identification documentation before we have made a formal offer of employment.
- You will always be asked to sign a hard copy of your offer of employment, which will be sent to you on White Horse Federation headed paper via pdf if not posted. Covid19 has meant our processes have had to change slightly, without affecting the quality of service.