Do you have vast experience in being, or are ready to become, a head of department, key stage 1 or 2 lead, or head of subject or faculty? Perhaps you are a SENCO with teaching responsibilities, or maybe a teacher with a wealth of subject knowledge ready to mentor or coach a colleague?
If you associate with the scenarios above, consider a career with The White Horse Federation. We are always thinking of ways to retain extraordinary talent, harness their capabilities, and fill roles that don’t always follow the usual career path. Our support will help to harness your experience, rejuvenate your skills, and inspire you to keep in touch with the abilities that make you a great educator.
- Commitment to distributed leadership, supported by a sound understanding of how to lead high-performing teams.
- Robust commitment to the collaboration of teaching and learning strategies designed to support colleagues in their professional learning.
- Clear passion for improving outcomes for students within the subject or key stage.
- Understanding of how to use data to inform improvement and raise student or pupil performance.
- Experience of giving effective feedback to colleagues about professional performance.
- Experience of teaching across the age and ability range, up to and potentially including sixth form.
- Understanding and experience of using effective leadership strategies to empower staff in their subject.