The White Horse Federation’s colleagues and leaders are always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join us and contribute to our team of innovative education professionals. Whether you have taken the salaried route, graduated from university, gained the QTLS qualification, or trained at a teaching school, we always welcome aspirational teachers who are new to the profession and dedicated to inspiring primary pupils or secondary students.
- Willingness to attend further relevant study.
- Commitment to your own professional development.
- Thorough knowledge of the current curriculum in your subject.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Commitment to developing positive relationships with students and parents.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the safeguarding of, children and young people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when liaising with stakeholders.