At The White Horse Federation, we really value our primary teachers. They educate across an array of subjects; teach a variety of pupils with differing capabilities; and work tirelessly to find new and exciting ways to engage and inspire their classes. We are always interested in meeting teachers who demonstrate the dedication to the profession with such gusto and finesse, and we would be delighted to have them join our trust.
Our regional directors keep in regular contact with their principals to identify staff with the talent and capability to be the best of their kind. By delivering CPD opportunities and ongoing support through line managers, mentoring, and coaching, The White Horse Federation demonstrates its dedication to inspiring teachers to be all they can be, so our pupils can be all they can be!
- Previous attendance at a range of relevant INSET/CPD programmes dealing with current educational issues.
- A dedicated EYFS, KS1, or KS2 practitioner with high expectations for pupil attainment and behaviour.
- Knowledge of effective strategies for raising standards.
- The ability to work with and deploy teaching assistants effectively.
- Thorough knowledge of the curriculum.
- Experience of tracking and assessing across the core and foundation subjects.