Specialist secondary teachers are a rare fruit. They are the beacon of knowledge in their subject area capable of immersing students into a world of exploration where they can be inspired to become the next geologist, scientific engineer, space mathematician, or internationally renowned guitarist.
The White Horse Federation wants to recruit extraordinary educators to teach and encourage our young students to be citizens of a privileged country. These educators will have shareable expertise and the ability to learn alongside other leading professionals as our world continues to change at a rapid pace.
If you are fantastic at opening the doors to all types of students, we will welcome you into a team of experienced, supportive professionals who recognise when talent needs nurturing. The support provided will help you achieve greatness and become a teacher who is the best at their subject. We want the best, and we want you to be the best.
- Previously assessed as ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’.
- Evidence of previous CPD.
- Thorough understanding of the curriculum requirements.
- Able to use assessment to raise standards of achievement.
- Able to motivate students and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills.