Finance and Payments

I've emailed the finance department, but not had a response yet. Why ?

As you can imagine, moving to a workspace where we cannot take phone calls, does mean that email traffic is extremely high. We can assure you that emails are being received, and we will respond appropriately.

I am waiting for a refund on parent pay - who do I contact ?

We are working with each of our schools, who will be contacting parents about refunds. If you have not had contact with your school admin team, please do so.

If I have a more general finance query - how do I get in contact ?

As with the Accounts Payable team, the central finance team are also working from home now, currently without access to telephones. Please contact them on [email protected] and they will be able to respond to your query.

I want a refund on a payment made for childcare vouchers - how does this work?

If you wish to claim back a payments made for childcare vouchers, you will need to contact your provider directly. For contractual reasons they need to contact the school and request the refund; we cannot issue the refund directly to the parent. As tax is not paid on the amount used to purchase the vouchers, the refund has to go back to the parent via their salary payment and therefore the amount will be subject to a tax deduction. The period of time for processing this refund may vary depending on the provider.