Lt Col Robert Page
Risk & Audit, Finance
Outside of work
Rob has been a commissioned officer in the British Army for his whole working life. Rob has held a range of appointments at a front line Regiment and on the Army staff. He has deployed to Iraq twice, to Maysan Province in 2005 and Basra City in 2007. On the Army Staff Rob has served in the Army Engagement Group delivering strategic communication, on behalf of the Chief of the General Staff, the Head of the British Army, to key stakeholders all over the United Kingdom. He deployed to Afghanistan in 2011 where he delivered NATO strategy and plans for the whole of Afghanistan. Recently he was the Chief of Staff of The British Army Training Unit Suffield in Alberta, Canada. Rob was selected for promotion to Lieutenant Colonel in 2016 aged 36, and is currently studying for a Master of Arts in Defence and Security Studies.
- Leadership and mentoring at all levels.
- Strategy, operations and crisis management at scale on operations and in the UK.
- Strategic communication with national, local and community key stakeholders.
- Modernised and adapted the British Army’s largest overseas training base.
- Complex, dynamic, risk management set against an ambitious change programme.
- Passionate about the role of education and skills in creating opportunity for all.
Outside of Work.
Rob has been involved with a number of community and military charities providing social outreach and creating opportunities for young people. Rob provides insight and understanding of the needs of the ,military community within TWHF and wider community.