We genuinely believe in partnership working not only within our schools but, with the wider community and gaining valuable partnerships in business and further education that serve to create the best possible outcomes for all our children.
Our strategic partners:
- Swindon Borough Council
- Swindon headteacher associations – SAPH, SASH and ASSSH
- Swindon SCITT
- University of Gloucestershire
- United Learning
- Guernsey Department of Education
The White Horse Federation links with Guernsey Department of Education …read more
The DfE Behaviour and Bullying Team met with the WHF to discuss what we do to manage behaviour and bullying across The White Horse Federation Schools. Please click below to read their case studies.
- How teachers at schools in the White Horse Federation lead by example to encourage good behaviour and academic achievement.
- Working with parents: encouraging good behaviour
The New DfE Mental Health & Behaviour Guidance for Schools – highlights effective practices used by The White Horse Federation Schools.
- ‘Evidence shows that if parents can be supported to better manage their children’s behaviour, alongside work being carried out with the child at school, there is a much greater likelihood of success in reducing the child’s problems, and in supporting their academic and emotional development. ‘Read The White Horse Federation supporting case study on page 23
- For children with more complex problems, additional in-school interventions are in place. Read how the WHF support children with more complex problems on page 25