Our vision is to create schools that embody the following principles:
- Outcome-Orientated: Our primary goal is to ensure the success and future readiness of our students. We are committed to providing them with the knowledge, skills, and resources they need to thrive in their personal and professional lives.
- Strong Leadership: Our academies are led by individuals who possess a relentless focus on improvement and set high standards for themselves and others. They inspire and motivate the entire community to achieve excellence.
- Excellence Recognised: We prioritise students above everything else. Our commitment to their well-being and academic achievement is paramount, and we continuously strive for excellence in all aspects of our work.
- Highly Collaborative: We foster a culture of collaboration, where sharing best practices and innovative ideas is encouraged. We believe in the power of collective knowledge and support, both within our academies and with external partners.
- Effective Communication: We actively engage with parents and the wider community to establish strong relationships and ensure that student progress, well-being, and outcomes are effectively supported. Open and transparent communication is a cornerstone of our approach.
- Evidence Based: We cultivate a learning environment where leaders, teachers and support staff are ambitious, eager to develop, and supported in their professional growth. Our decisions and practices are informed by reliable evidence, ensuring continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence.
By embodying these principles, we are dedicated to creating academies that empower students to succeed, foster a culture of continuous improvement, and become exemplary institutions in education.
At The White Horse Federation, every educator has the best interests of young people at heart. We want to ensure that no child is left behind. Equally important to us is the preservation – and celebration – of the unique identity of each school within our trust. We celebrate and value the contribution each of our schools makes to ensuring young people in South West England receive the best possible education, and enriching experiences.